Broken ankle means an early end to the summer season for Josh.
ASM Academy player Josh Bürki has broken his ankle and had to have surgery to repair a small bone fracture. Two weeks ahead of returning to Switzerland ahead of his summer season the youngster twisted his ankle awkwardly whilst running to play football during a break in school and damaged this ankle.
Coach Adam McKinlay said “I am really disappointed for Josh. He has been working so hard on developing his game and in the past few weeks was really beginning to make some major steps forward so to be injured now is particularly disappointing. However injuries and rehabbing are part of sport and I know Josh will approach this set back with the determination and grit he has with all challenges since joining our academy.”
About FP Markets:
- FP Markets is an Australian ASIC regulated global CFD and Forex provider with more than 13 years of industry experience.
- The company’s vision has always been to deliver the ultimate trading destination for clients by combining the best technology, product range, pricing and client services available to those wanting to trade the markets.
- The convenience of being able to trade CFD’s from the one account across an extensive range of equities, indices, commodities, Forex, futures and Bitcoin is why so many market participants are opting to trade with FP Markets.
- FP Markets prides itself on its deep understanding of what traders are looking for. Our clients can even choose to trade on-the-go from their mobile devices across several online platforms like MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader and IRESS.
- With superior pricing, execution speed, platforms, product range, client support and market analysis our clients possess all the confidence that they need to truly trust the services of their chosen broker.
- The company’s outstanding 24/5 multilingual service has been recognised by Investment Trends as home to some of the most content clients in the industry, having been awarded ‘The Highest Overall Client Satisfaction Award,’ 5 years running.
Find out more at: www.fpmarkets.com
About ASM Academy:
- ASM Academy was founded to help aspiring young golfers to develop their skills and achieve sufficient exposure to secure scholarships to US Colleges
- ASM Academy is based at one of South Africa’s most prestigious golf estates, Oubaai Hotel Golf & Spa.
- The FP Markets Race to the USA is a bespoke and holistic programme that helps 14 to 18 year olds to develop their golfing and academic abilities to achieve a US College Scholarship
Find out more at: www.asmacademy.com